Winning local or national industry awards can make a huge difference to your organisation by:
- Raising your brand’s profile both within and outside the industry
- Confirming your company’s position as a market leader
- Providing marketing leverage
- (Sometimes!) injecting some cash
But crafting winning awards entries comes with its own set of challenges:
- Fitting a comprehensive and compelling story inside strict word or character limits
- Time commitment (entries may require in excess of 2,ooo words per category)
- You only get one shot at your chosen awards each year
Give yourself the best chance of a great result
I’ll work with you to create awards entries that showcase the very best of your organisation or team.
A successful submission isn’t just about meeting the criteria. It’s also about making an impression, having an authentic voice and standing out from the crowd.
I can create your entry from scratch or edit and style the copy you provide. Either way, your story’s in good hands.
Luxury South Island fishing destination Owen River Lodge won a major gong at the 2018 NZ Tourism Industry Awards. Here's how.
Hikurangi Forest Farms (HFF) nominated their key contractors in the 2018 EFA Awards. The result: nine winners!