After losing two good friends in separate yachting accidents, Nelson man Lloyd Valentine decided enough was enough. He designed and created the Sea Rescue Sled to try evening up the odds in Man Overboard (MOB) rescues and retrievals.
A very humble and genuine man, Lloyd has made it his mission to educate boaties about water safety. Although he has created an exciting product that could prove very successful, first and foremost he just wants to help save lives at sea.
Lloyd worked with me and was engaged in the process but he was also happy to let me drive aspects of his story’s creation. Projects like this one don’t come around every day and I’m proud to have been associated with it.
Client’s core business
- Promoting and selling the Sea Rescue Sled
- Educating boaties about safety at sea
Here’s what I did for Lloyd and Sea Rescue Sled
- Copywriting and editing
- Created print-ready instructions for operating the Sea Rescue Sled
- Assisted with the product launch and demo
- Wrote articles for Boating NZ magazine and Maritime New Zealand’s members’ publication