Organics Aotearoa New Zealand (OANZ) is the peak body of the New Zealand organic sector.
Client’s core business
- Policy forumulating
- Thought leadership
Here’s what I did for OANZ
- Edited and styled the biennial New Zealand Organic Market Report (including sourcing the cover image). This is a significant publication for both the organisation and the wider sector, attracting a high degree of media interest and commentary. Data contained in the report is widely disseminated and used to represent the sector’s interests through advocacy and lobbying at a national level. The report launched at Parliament on 7 April 2016.
- Wrote the related Summary Report.
- Wrote media releases and liaised with media in the lead-up to the launch.
- Developed concepts, wrote scripts and sourced stills for three, 30-second videos released in conjunction with the launch.
- Website copy revision.
- Produced monthly internal and external digital newsletters over a 10-month period.
Niki is a seasoned communications practitioner with international experience who brings an in-depth understanding of the agriculture sector and the true value of organic systems approaches.
Her work made the organic community confident.
—Brendan Hoare, former CEO of OANZ